Early days of profitable internet businesses
I am interested in starting a company in the near future. I think the best way to learn how to do so is to look at the early days of different profitable businesses, not when they’re already successful so that one can see how the founders actually got started.
Some of resources that I find helpful to obtain these informations are:
For each company, here is a list of questions that I would like to start with:
- What is the product?
- What is its current revenue?
- What is the business model?
- How did the founder come up with the idea?
- How did they know it was the right one?
- What did it take to get the initial product out the door?
- How did they get their first paying customers?
That said, from now on, I will try to write up at least 1-3 articles on this topic everyweek. They should all have the tag #early-days.
Here is a sumary of my finding if anyone is interested →
Tagged: #early-days, #indiehackers