Early days of profitable internet businesses's summary
- Dive deep into the industry and take advantage of your domain expertise to identify the “right” problems to work on.
- Constantly launch/bootstrap products - as a lot of them have founded multiple businesses before and get their hand dirty on the business side of thing.
- Actively seek for paying customers and TALK TO THEM, even before having a concrete product. Focus on how to generate revenue immediately.
- Blog to share your progress. Provide quality contents. Grow your audience.
- Don’t get trapped in testing phase where all you do is collecting emails and building lists… Hack a MVP and have actually customer use it then pay for it. This is the ultimate test.
- Utilize social media to promote your products and get feedbacks.
Tagged: #early-days, #indiehackers